A few months ago I was coerced(?) by a tiny older Korean sales lady in flushing to buy this sleeping mask. ACTUALLY, she forced my bf to buy this for me and he vowed never to go to a Korean store with me again because this happened twice in two different Korean stores. LOL.
Anyways after using it for like a few months straight and then not using it just to see if it was the real deal I wanted to write a thoughtful review about it BECAUSE I’M SOOOO PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT NOW.
HOW TO USE:
After washing your face do not do your nightly routine, just slather on this sleeping water mask right before you sleep. I would give it around 10 mins to dry down a little. Wake up and wash off your face as you do in the morning.
TIP: do not put too much because it won’t dry down and it will get all your pillows wet and nasty. I would say use it once a week but I did it more than once a week when my skin was drier than usual and it was fine.
MY SKIN TYPE:
It says it’s for all skin types. I am oily combo 70% of the year and 30% SUPER dry (winter time). I used this in the winter because my make up was soaked up all the water in my face and it was not a cute look. I would recommend it to someone who is looking to also want smoother base and brightening/glowing skin.
It’s like a cool gel texture but not silicone-y. Which is not something you want to put on your face anyways. It clogs up your pores.
- It does all the things that it claims to do on the package.
- I see results relatively quickly. I saw and felt the change in 2nd or 3rd time.
- VERY hydrating.
- Smoother skin.
- I was a little weary of the term “sleeping mask,” because it was so watery and I had to wait for it to dry down before I go to sleep.
- Might stain your pillow or bedsheet but it’s clear (but you know it’s there😮).
- My skin gets preeeetty crusty in the winter and it worked for me. My skin generally felt better, my make up looked 1000% better and i didn’t feel that tightness I would feel when it’s dehydrated. It’s not a product that needs to be consistently used. Use it whenever you need it. It’s a big tub of mask.
- Yes, this product works. Yes, I would purchase again. Yes, it’s amazing. Yes, you should try it. Yes, it’s on amazon prime. Click the link below!
- If you search on youtube there are billions of good reviews on this product. Check it out!
- Also side, I bought this at a store for $27 vs. $22.41 on amazon.
- I know Sephora has it so maybe you want to go to the nearest Sephora and try sample to see if you like the texture. They sell it for $25.